5 Languages of Love
Workshop of 5 languages of love
We live in a world where time passes quickly. We have many responsibilities and little time to stop and look at how we communicate with our loved ones. Increasingly, partners do not speak the same language of love.
We usually use our own language of love and get frustrated when the other party doesn't understand what we want to communicate to them.
We want love to be shown to us in the same way that we show it, while at the same time sending signals that he / she does not understand.
At the workshop:
- Learn the language of love of your other half to improve communication in your relationship.
- Speak in the language of your partner's love and see how it works.
- If you are single, learn how to recognize and use each other's language of love.
- she'd rather you help her clean the house than make a romantic dinner;
- he'd like to spend the whole weekend at home, and you'd like to go out with your friends;
- She doesn't want help with dinner. She prefers you to hug her...
and you can't understand it, we invite you to our workshop.
Avoid conflicts and misunderstandings and learn that we have different expectations and different ways to show our feelings.
For more information:
Workshop - How to keep calm and wellbeing during a pandemic?21 August 2020 | Rafał Piekarczyk
New status of our organization Yellow Scarf CIO29 July 2020 | Rafał Piekarczyk
Covid-19 Community Relief Fund1 February 2021 | Rafał Piekarczyk
Free assistance with application for settled status9 October 2020 | Rafał Piekarczyk
How to keep calm and wellbeing during a pandemic?16 May 2020 | Rafał Piekarczyk
New Facilitators enlisting to our trainings!15 February 2023 | Admin
New Gambling Support groups being open in Worcestershire and Birmingham!25 January 2023 | Admin
Annual Christmas Eve Supper for Everyone!14 December 2022 | Admin
Ukrainian Walk & talks trough Malvern Hills21 November 2022 | Admin
Our partnership with the National Lottery is moving into next phase!12 October 2022 | Admin
Leave A Comment
Required fields are marked *. Your email will not be published or shared.