New Online Mutual Support Group
You are invited to join a newly started support group for people with alcohol addiction. The group is organised by Yellow Scarf together with the Osrodek Terapii i Rozwoju – Yellow Scarf Support. Mutual group is funded by The National Lottery Community Fund. The support group will be facilitated by addiction psychotherapist Rafal Piekarczyk https://osrodek.uk/pl/rafal-piekarczyk.html
Mutual support group will be held in Polish
The group starts in October 2021, you can find the application link and practical information below.
The main aims of the group:
- Supporting and discovering factors that help to maintain abstinence.
- Exploring sources of support needed for abstinence and personal development.
- Sorting out, naming, and discovering emotions and their meaning.
Conditions for participation:
- Joining the group after prior consultation with the lead therapist
- The group is intended for people whose aim is abstinence.
- Qualifying for the group means declaration of participation in all meetings (it is allowed to miss a therapy session for random reasons, but no more than 2x per 6 months)
- Participants must have a camera on during all meetings
- The group is planned to start in October 2021
- Meetings take place once a week online
- Each meeting is 1.5 hours with the therapist and group members.
- Group meetings will take place over 6 months
- The number of places is limited, and participation is on a first come first served basis.
- The number of participants is maximum 12 people
- Participants do not pay any fees for group therapy
- The leading counsellor is Rafał Piekarczyk
Information in Polish and link to registration:
MULTI CULTURAL PIKNIK IN WORCESTER
A multicultural picnic was held last Sunday. We are glad that our organisation was part of this event. The event was one of many in the Talk to Me Worcester campaign, of which Worcester is one of the partners. You are welcome to watch the video from this event.
ONLINE WORKSHOPS FOR PARENTS AND CARERS
PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL ONLINE WORKSHOP SELF-ESTEEN
WORKSHOP - HOW TO KEEP CALM AND WELLBEING DURING A PANDEMIC?
NEW GROUP SEPTEMBER 2020 - Our new project is based on running an educational online workshop for Polish-speaking Eastern European migrants living in the UK. The workshop modules will focus on five key emotions that are either suppressed or experienced more vividly at the time of the pandemic.
HOW TO KEEP CALM AND WELLBEING DURING A PANDEMIC?
Our new project is based on running an educational online workshop for Polish-speaking Eastern European migrants living in the UK. The workshop modules will focus on five key emotions that are either suppressed or experienced more vividly at the time of the pandemic.
For more information in polish language
Workshop - How to keep calm and wellbeing during a pandemic?21 August 2020 | Rafał Piekarczyk
New status of our organization Yellow Scarf CIO29 July 2020 | Rafał Piekarczyk
Covid-19 Community Relief Fund1 February 2021 | Rafał Piekarczyk
Free assistance with application for settled status9 October 2020 | Rafał Piekarczyk
How to keep calm and wellbeing during a pandemic?16 May 2020 | Rafał Piekarczyk
New Facilitators enlisting to our trainings!15 February 2023 | Admin
New Gambling Support groups being open in Worcestershire and Birmingham!25 January 2023 | Admin
Annual Christmas Eve Supper for Everyone!14 December 2022 | Admin
Ukrainian Walk & talks trough Malvern Hills21 November 2022 | Admin
Our partnership with the National Lottery is moving into next phase!12 October 2022 | Admin
Leave A Comment
Required fields are marked *. Your email will not be published or shared.